Sign in to follow this  
Louie21

What is wrong with servers this week?

The servers are taking forever to log in or not log in at all.

The servers that do log in have horrible desync issues and 2 of my friends died while passengers in cars just because they were desyncing around

The servers randomly "session lost"

and the debug monitor and survival hud don't seem to be working properly

-honestly can not wait for war Z. I will base that decision solely on screenshots. I been playing since week 2 of dayz and these have been the worst 2 weeks ever. When i started dayz it was a 30 minute wait time to get in servers.... but at least it worked. I played a lot of other zombie mods on arma and now i realize dayz isnt that special. It easily has the worst zombie movement and audio of the bunch. The only thing that makes it special is its based on survival and not killing zombies. And after 150 hours that has gotten very boring. I expected more from dayz from when I started 3 months ago. I think it will be left in the dust...

I know this is just troll post, but I had to vent somewhere.

I still have high hopes for dayz but things need to change

I cant wait for the war z closed beta

I've been getting reports of this too for UK4.

Many minutes spent loading, one of the reasons I was so eager for the patch was increased server performance - this has been absolutely negligible in my case.

Since the new mocap for attacks, shooting a zed at close range is virtually impossible, those gits jerk around worse than a parkinsons sufferer on an unbalanced washing machine at spin cycle.

But i wouldn't go so far as to say "ima leave for warz", this is why i'm playing day z, to make it one of the most memorable games ever.

on the weekend I was easily able to join servers, right now its not possible for me