Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place, first topic. I just wanted to know if helicopters are supposed to be back in DayZ now. I know there's been a lot of updates so it's been tough keeping track of all the new changes, but I last remember they were taken out for awhile. Anyway, just curious because someone was flying around Elektro in one last night on DE108.

I'm pretty sure there supposed to be in the game, me, my friend, and a friendly survivor we teamed up with found one the other day at an airfield.

No, I didn't screenshot or get his name. But I only wanted to know if they are supposed to be in the game or not, but you've answered now so thank you.

I'm pretty sure there supposed to be in the game, me, my friend, and a friendly survivor we teamed up with found one the other day at an airfield.

Hmm interesting. Well I guess I don't know for sure until a mod posts.

Hmm interesting. Well I guess I don't know for sure until a mod posts.

It might have been an illegitimate Huey, that was my first day playing, and it was the first time any of us had found a helicopter, and there are a lot of people running scripts in this game to spawn stuff so, Stubbies could be right, and their not actually supposed to be in the game.