fuzzy4ever

Tents emptying on restart

I have yet to find a server where on restart, the tent doesn't empty. What is causing this? Is there any way to stop it from happening?

Every time. No matter how many times I save it, once the server restarts everything is gone.

Having similar issues on our server. After restart, all 3 of the tents I placed were empty. I've saved then and had friends save them but after a restart, they are empty.

And, no. They were definitely not looted.

Edited by bGeorge

HFB being the hoster, I assume?

It happened to me today on US 354, but has also happened on US 280, 522, and 353. Probably more, but I can't remember them all :|

Same issue here.

I have ONE tent that saves after a restart, but it has the same contents in it every single time

I am also the server admin for my server (the only one), and have had to restart the server several times because of hackers and each time the first tent I placed has the same contents in it no matter what it had in it before the server restart, and all other tents (even if they weren't placed by me) are empty.

same thing happening on our server we get our admin to restart and still it respawns with nothing in them

this has only happened since yesterday

we have had so much gear lost now because of this all our hard work to gear up has been wasted

it seems to be new tents that are put down

need a admin to get back to us on this because its so annoying

This is why i never used a tent before and i never will, vehicles fortunatly can save my stuff, so i'm using it for now