Sign in to follow this  
BNZ Solid Snake

Everyone loves Raymond in Seattle 61

This is a story for you survivors who have been fooled in the past. Just FYI Seattle 61 does have side chat, so this is how this ended up going down.

Player named Ray was *seemingly* in a bad situation at NWAF, and was using side chat asking for help. Ray needed morphine to help his broken legs in the ATC tower, and I happened to be at the NWAF. However, I'm not easily fooled by pleas of help ESPECIALLY at NWAF, so I waited cautiously to see how others reacted. Patience paid off, and another player quickly warned everyone Ray was sniping, or so he believed Ray was sniping from the east hill. It was then that I decided to be Mr. Bandit Hunter, and find out if I could get him before he killed anymore survivors. I replied to his calls for help and told him to crawl to the second hangar nearest the ATC.

If he was really hurt I would be able to see someone eventually crawl their way there, but never did. I waited, and waited, and waited some more but never saw a crawling survivor, I knew right then that the hunt was on for my dear friend Ray. pretending to be a naive survivor looking to help Ray, I continually repositioned and scoped known sniping areas using my trusty AS50. My eyes were on the tree lines and I had to be carefu as I was sure there was more than one in Ray's posse of bandits, there always is in those kinds of situations at the NWAF.

Finally after some time I made my own way to the East hill; I didn't think he would be there after 15~20 minutes when another survivor who had been sniped said he was in that direction, if he was there he would have repositioned by now, I know I would. I belly crawled flanking the East hill from the south using trees and shrubs for cover, scoped out the East hill JUST to make sure he wasn't still there, and crawled into a tree to scope out the area. After some time I actually found him on one of those metal radio tower things, I didn't even know people actually used those lol. Used the range finder, 850 meters. No problem. Dialed it in and took the shots, missed the first two times but got him on the third. A second later: "Ray was killed". Ray's days of banditing have been put to an end.. for now.

Seattle 61 you can now visit the NWAF with some added safety.

Edited by BNZ Solid Snake

Nice story. Wish I had a range finder. I'm not good at judging distance.