Sign in to follow this  
david@awsumsauce.co.cc

The end of my longest life.

It was a good 21 day run, I was stocked up on bullets for my MP5SD6, had my trusty ghille and a g16 with plenty of mags.

It started just ordinary me and my friend me and my friend were at the deer stand in Vyshnoye getting ready for our loot run from Stary Sobor > NW airfield > Berizino hospital. He recently just restarted after the loss of our car and had a winchester. There was a zombie to our left and just as normal we would take it out as it was in our path but me being the derp I am didnt notice it and ran straight infront of my friend just as he fired. He got a clean headshot on me. I was now about to bleed out on 3000 blood, we were scurry around for bandages but my friend had none as he just restarted and already used his and I recently moved my 4 bandages from my backpack to my inventory so he could not get them, we were going batshit crazy. I then bled out and died.

Now my friend got my camping tent from my body, pitched it and placed all my items in there for safe keeping. He now guarded this while I sprinted from Balota to Vsyhnoye. 4 guys passed by from the time it took, 1 sniper, 2 people with rifles and one crazy axe wielding fucker. The axe man was the first to come past and ran directly into the tree line far to the left of the deer stand. My friend lost visual. Now these other 3 guys came, spotted my friend and opened fire, he returned fire and took them all out but was fatally wounded and died. I was now 5 minutes out from the tent, I spotted the tent with the bodies around, all bodies with guns in hand so I rejoiced knowing that they had not been looted. I know proned my way towards the tent since I could not take out the zeds being unarmed. I opened the tent to regain my items, A lee enfield was in place of my MP5 but my friend did say one guy looted the tent but he shot him when he was in the middle of looting. I looked at the bodies and out of fucking nowhere the axe man jumps out of a tree and hacks me to death and since I am unarmed I couldn't retaliate. I then again bled out and died, loosing all my items.

Congrats to the Axe man on UK120 you've acquired yourself a FN FAL, MP5SD6, other weapons and plenty of ammo and food.

• Like 2

i'm still surviving with a M249 SAW and a M1911, i'm doing pretty well on food aswell, but i'm worried about going to big cities, they tend to be very dangerous

• Like 1