Sign in to follow this  
byGodspeed

FPS Issues: 10FPS on Dayz, over 50-60 in Arma II Vanilla

Hey guys,

I just bought Arma II Combined Operations over Steam today, to play DayZ.

I launched both games and then installed DayZ over the SixLauncher.

I have to issues with connection or stuff like that, but the loading times are taking apox. 5-10 minutes and the framerate in DayZ is very very low, about 10-15 fps is the maximum i can get.

If i start Arma 2 normaly and play a scenario or something like that i get 50-60fps.

I have same Graphic Settings on Both, i turned it from high to very low, but the framerate is the same.

Here are my Specs:

AMD x4 640 @ 3,3Ghz.

GTX 460 768MB,

8Gigs of DDR3 Ram.

Windows 7 64bit

I aleady tried running the game on the beta patch, and i installed the newest graphic driver, no changes at all.

Any Ideas on how to get that game playable? Im not asking for 60FPS stable in DayZ, but i want at least 25fps on low graphics with that rig, that must be possible?

Right now, object cleanup is bugged which drastically reduces framerate. You cant do any benchmarks at the moment.

Right now, object cleanup is bugged which drastically reduces framerate. You cant do any benchmarks at the moment.

What is object cleanup exactly and how is it bugged? I don't know much about it at the moment.

objects in the game, such as tents are not getting removed from the database when they should be. causeing the server to clog up.