Sign in to follow this  
Gooch0

Thank you Rocket!

I just want to say thank you Rocket for this wonderful mod. I honestly haven't been this excited about a video game since vanilla WoW. I've played ARMA before a while back and purchased it recently just to play DayZ. I haven't teamed up with anybody quite yet as I think I started playing just as the word "friendly" started to mean "my guard is down, blast me". Playing solo has been a lot of fun, however. On my current run I finally got my hands on a knife and matches at the same time so I can actually feed myself (sometimes cans are impossible to find).

For being in alpha the game isnt half bad. I've learned its all about connection latency as shooting glitchy zombies is already hard enough. Don't pay attention to "this game will die soon" crowd. Keep doing what you're doing!

• Like 5

Just a little tip, the chances of geting beans killing 10 zombies is almost 100%

(I mean looting their bodyes)

Edited by Scrumilation

Just a little tip, the chances of geting beans killing 10 zombies is almost 100%

Seriously? I'll have to take that into consideration today, thanks.

Welcome to DayZ, refreshing to find a positive starting post for once.

Don't share your dinner with the zeds!

Not for me

Happy Hunting Stranger!

and welcome to Zombieland :D

You mean the Hunger Games, right?

Honest mistake. Woody Harrelson was brilliant in both roles.