Sign in to follow this  
Call_Me_Snake

Body Temperature

The body temp effect is a novel addition however, it takes effect too quickly... way too quickly. A few minutes in game and i was shaking already and coughing. Moving inside did nothing to improve the condition.

I do enjoy an extra challenge but, at least balance it a bit.

Either slow it down or give us cold weather gear as a possible loot option if this is going to stay this way.

The way it is right now, I was seeing lots of complaints and I was one of the people who felt this addition was a bit detrimental to the game play.

Anyway, flame away, it's my 2 cents

Call_Me_Snake

Yeah, temperature should be a variable that fluctuates up and down, not one that just goes down no matter what the weather is like. Are we all supposed to have HIV?

Running should also increase temperature, and there should be a random chance that you get sick, not by being in the elements (you can't really CATCH a cold).

Weather gear is a must (Raincoats, etc), and put random wood spawns in the forest.

EDIT:

How is my temperature fluctuating bellow 90? Shouldn't I be dead?

"new skins" should be coming soon with the removal of the bandit one. I'm going to guess that cold weather gear, etc. will likely be part of that.

I reckon running should increase temperature at about half the speed it drops at in rain, that way you would have to risk making noise to run to shealter