darkduke606

Performance Drop; 1.5.8.2 Hotfix

I know im not running the best setup til i upgrade.

But i to ATI Radeon user - am having fps spikes like mad.

Once entering a server you can tally up an easy 25-30fps, then from there as rendering starts, no matter Very low - med - high, the fps slowly starts to melt away.

By 15min in a game, im sitting on between 5-10fps in almost every part of the map, until i restart the game, and it starts an average of 30fps again, every setting, every 3d res, everything on and off...

Hello everyone, I'm a TERRIBLE LAG GRAPH, I can not shake MY CHARACTER, DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS HAVING BECAUSE MY MACHINE IS REASONABLE ...

AMD Phenom X3 8400

2 GB RAM

ATI HD 6770 1GB GDDR5

HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING?

Well, perhaps the issue is that something is runing in the background? because i'm sure, that the DayZ engine is running at the Armory gameplay from the DayZ menu, as you can select skin, and it's an open world, anyhow, due to the background stuff (Open world Armory) that already was there, that also got over-written by DayZ might be there and cause a major lag for certain people?

My computers not great, but im able to run Arma 2, and OA without any issues, but in DayZ, my fps drops to about 25-30, and every 15-30 seconds it freezes up for at least .5 to 1 sec at a time, it is making this game near unplayable >.<

Intel core 2 duo 3.0ghz

Radeon Hd 5750

Vista 32 bit

4 gigs of ram

My computers not great' date=' but im able to run Arma 2, and OA without any issues, but in DayZ, my fps drops to about 25-30, and every 15-30 seconds it freezes up for at least .5 to 1 sec at a time, it is making this game near unplayable >.<

Intel core 2 duo 3.0ghz

Radeon Hd 5750

Vista 32 bit

4 gigs of ram

[/quote']

I am having this same issue. My system is similar but with 8gigs RAM, x64 vista, and a ATi 6700 series GPU. I can run vanilla arma 60fps on max. I know that this isn't really a good comparison due to DayZ being different but before I could get 40+FPS consistently on a good server.

The screen freeze every minute or so is practically game breaking while going though a town. ^_^

I really could use some help on this.