Sign in to follow this  
paradox155

Willing to trade Silenced MP5 for a Ghillie suit.

As title says. I have two regular MP5 mags that go with it. Will check back in about an hour.

i assure you, you will just get hot lead for that M9. Seeing as you only have two posts, thats your one, and only warning.

wait what?

Okay, lemme try to make this simple. Usealy, i accept trades..and then kill people once they get there. Then i have both.

ohh I understand. So you're just giving me advice, got it! Thank you for looking out for me, I will have 3 bodyguards covering me though. Still I understand how that may be a bad idea......hmmm

ohh I understand. So you're just giving me advice, got it! Thank you for looking out for me, I will have 3 bodyguards covering me though. Still I understand how that may be a bad idea......hmmm

Unless they have are using AS50s, L85A2's its likely someone like me could get away with killing, looting, and getting away.

Edited by Shy Guy Sterlok

but if they did that could I just blacklist them on this server? Excuse my dumb questions, Im still so new with the game.

Never say the the exact amount of people defending you :P

but if they did that could I just blacklist them on this server? Excuse my dumb questions, Im still so new with the game.

Nope if you did you'd be breaking a few rules.

I prefer you trade somewhere safe and not in the middle of a field. If I really wanted your mp5 I would post saying I have a ghillie suite. We would meet up and I would have one of my buddies take you out from 700m+. I would log out when I saw you drop and anybody that would come near your body would be dead because my sniper would kill your buddies.

It's very dangerous trading and I hope you do it somewhere where those situations can be avoided.

ohh dang........you just scared me. Ok I see your points, deals off. not gonna trade.

ohh dang........you just scared me. Ok I see your points, deals off. not gonna trade.

Alternately, you can arrange the trade through a broker like FreeSide or Zub Trading. They provide protection and (as close to as possible) trade assurances. Meeting a stranger in a field is a good way to die.