Sign in to follow this  
korvyk

What's your idea of a "finished" DayZ?

Just curious what everyone is expecting when and if they get their hands on a final release.

Are you content scavenging and the like, or do you expect some other gameplay element in the future?

Do you expect to see more emphasis on cooperation?

Or banditry?

Seems like I heard mention of this all being sort of social experiment in the beginning. Do you think it still is or will continue to be so?

If so I find it odd that nearly all of the social mechanics of the game have been removed to the point where you can only communicate with people next to you. Most players seem to resort to mediums outside the game to meet new people and coordinate (forums, voip). Thoughts?

When all is said and done, what are you hoping for?

Regards,

I'm hoping for shout option.to 300 metres and no moer zed zig-zag oh yes bulletproog west and more weapons.That s all..ups

I H O P E N O R M A L FPS FROM 1.6 IS R E S T O R E D

:) my whishes.

I'm hoping for shout option.to 300 metres and no moer zed zig-zag oh yes bulletproog west and more weapons.That s all..ups

I H O P E N O R M A L FPS FROM 1.6 IS R E S T O R E D

:) my whishes.

I hope you are a troll. This game is about realism not some call of duty where bullet vest's can stop 7.62mm from direct hit and still run. Zombies are just fine as they are and I agree about the fps and weapons.

Edited by korppi300

Seems like I heard mention of this all being sort of social experiment in the beginning. Do you think it still is or will continue to be so?

If so I find it odd that nearly all of the social mechanics of the game have been removed to the point where you can only communicate with people next to you. Most players seem to resort to mediums outside the game to meet new people and coordinate (forums, voip). Thoughts?

When all is said and done, what are you hoping for?

Regards,

I think they wanted to see how we communicated with sticks and rocks. Looks like we skewered one another and then smashed eachothers heads in.

Some ideas.

Bugs/workarounds

-D/C

-General bug fixes

-Server hopping? Maybe. Maybe not.

-Tents and cars (still unreliable)

-Other general bug fixes

-Zombie Zig Zag (not really a bug in dayz, just arma2 but still)

Tweaks

-Zombies should be more lethal and deadly. I don't care if your leg gets broken (though they might want to nerf it)

-Other means to co-operate?

Features

-Environmental hazards (I'm not talking about bugged rocks:D) Lightning, fires, harsher temperature system

-Player Made Fortresses - Why not? It fits with the theme of the mod and gives players more things to do

-More guns - We need :)

I'll stop here. Anymore, and I might as well put it in the suggestions thread where I will get flamed into submission :D