Sign in to follow this  
z1n0

Hackers/scripters ruining it for everyone.

I love playing DayZ. I haven't had more fun playing any other game and I've been playing video games on the PC for about 10 years.

I'm just really saddened by the fact that hackers/scripters (w/e the term is) can so easily ruin the game for everyone else. It's almost every server I play on now. Illegal vehicles being spawned in. Illegal items/weapons. Vehicles and people being teleported all over the map. Camps being wiped out and entire server populations being killed in an instant.

It sucks that the game is ruined so easily by people who have no respect for others and just do it for whatever cheap laugh or sick satisfaction they get out of it.

I sincerely hope that the DayZ dev team find a solution to all this illegal activity because it's killing the game and it makes me want to not play anymore.

*insert world's smallest violin meme*

I'm not whining, I'm just sharing my thoughts and experiences playing the game. I've played on various EU servers and encountered hackers/scripters at least a dozen times.

First time I managed to meet up with my friend (He had his first starter items and what not while I was on a new character) we get teleported to the center of the map, I die immediately and tell him to log as fast as he can.

We laughed about it 5 seconds later.

I love playing DayZ. I haven't had more fun playing any other game and I've been playing video games on the PC for about 10 years.

I'm just really saddened by the fact that hackers/scripters (w/e the term is) can so easily ruin the game for everyone else. It's almost every server I play on now. Illegal vehicles being spawned in. Illegal items/weapons. Vehicles and people being teleported all over the map. Camps being wiped out and entire server populations being killed in an instant.

It sucks that the game is ruined so easily by people who have no respect for others and just do it for whatever cheap laugh or sick satisfaction they get out of it.

I sincerely hope that the DayZ dev team find a solution to all this illegal activity because it's killing the game and it makes me want to not play anymore.

*insert world's smallest violin meme*

Please keep in mind this has nothing to do with DayZ and its dev team. This has to do with BattleEye and server security. the DayZ dev team made the mod but the ARMA2 engine is whats getting hacked. it has incresed because of DayZ but it has nothing to do with their code.