Sign in to follow this  
napata

Noob in the North

Ok so for the first time me and a friend managed to make it away from the cost and arrived in willow creek were we stumbled upon four tenets packed with everything we could want. We took what we wanted (sorry whoever s tent that was lol, my bad) and then hid and logged out for the night. Now that I want t play again it looks like my friend got on before I did, found a bus and ran to the airfield, needless to say he is no longer with us.

I'm not a bandit, I haven't actually killed another player so far and don't really want to. So I hope those tents owners are long gone.

I'm a noob in the north and don't know what to do about it ^^

Any advice?

If those tents were empty when you found them, their owners perhaps abandoned them. I still would not trust them, however. Find your own tent and place it yourself in a nice, quiet woodland.

what i did, is found an area of the map players dont seem to come by much, close to a town that has anything i need, and i raid it, set missions and embark, return to my safe zone. over time ive got quite the group sized up (around 6-8 of us now) all log in the same area, i suggest you adopt somethign similure. find an area, get to know it well, scout it and study it for a day, learn its traffic, its safer points. then set goals, need medical supplies find a hospital, learn that area, get a in and out path set.

Right so, as of now I have made it to a town, found my supply's, raided and airfield, and found a bus and christened it the PARTY BUS. I'm nice and cosy living the high life but now i have another issue.

My group are all still down south, they are able to meet up but it will be a long time before they are able to get to me. I don't want to drive my bus down south as I know everyone will want my PARTY BUS.

So it seems im stranded for a little while longer at least :(

Stick to the forest. Don't worry, slenderman's not in there. If you run out in the open you're basically saying to the bandits 'hey guyz shoot me plz!"

Also, bring up a loot map if you don't consider it cheating and find deer stands. Loot all of them and hopefully you'll find some good military weapons.

Unless you want to risk your skin for a better weapon, avoid Stary Sobor and the Airfield. Also the path from Balota to Vybor (taking Zelenogorsk) is a bit dangerous, as it's a easy path for bandits that just respawned.

When I used to play alone, I would get some gears on the coast and try and find some deer stands and barns to get weapons and other stuff. As after you are all geared up, it becomes quite boring, I started to explore the map and hunt zombies. Actually I still hunt zombies to always beat my score. It's quite fun

Im playing on a server full of what seem to be friendlys, but how friendly will they be if then see a better equiped friendly turning his back. Im going to camp in my little shelter until my party arrive. Then ill go hunting :) Im just glad to be alive lol