Soulitary

LU239 - One More Kill - Discussion thread

Just a quick heads up, we're having some server issues tonight. Hopefully this will be fixed asap, and the server should (fingers crossed) be back up in a few hours.Sorry about this to all our regulars!

Server is now back online and everything should be running smoothly. Apologies for the outage!

i just want to let you guys now that you have a really good server. it is the favourite server from me and my friends.

keep up the good work

i just want to let you guys now that you have a really good server. it is the favourite server from me and my friends.

keep up the good work

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying the server :)

do the server still update every 6 hours?

somtimes when i go back on the server the map marks from more than 6 hour ago are still on the map.

the server is sometimes verry laggy too.

are you guys working on that?

Hello Guys, nice to see you there. I hope we will meet ig :) Nice server & community too. What's up about restart server? Do you need to restart it each time manually ? :)

Have fun ! :) and tnx for this place

Firstly sorry for my english , not my primary

@ [DVL] Squad ( i presume watcher as explain to u what happen last night ( 3-4 AM ))

It was anyone of you joking or we need to take this seriously ?

I don't want to see a guy using my name to do crap on the serv or another one name ( like [DVL] watcher )

We where on the way of war against yu until watcher came speak to me on lobby

We are "pacific" but if someone do shit with us we play the game

Now what is possible to do to find who is the smartguy using our names ( if its a regular indeed )

Any "moderation" is possible ?

Oh and i confirm it was not us engaging yu on the Nw airfield , we d'ont go there for at least one week or more.

Hello Guys, nice to see you there. I hope we will meet ig :) Nice server & community too. What's up about restart server? Do you need to restart it each time manually ? :)

Have fun ! :) and tnx for this place

Hey man. Glad you're enjoying the server :) As of late, i've been a bit busy so haven't had the chance to restart the server as often as i would like to. We don't currently have auto restarts scheduled because our server (vilayer hosted) doesn't allow us to send automatic warning messages before hand. I will be restarting the server more often from now :)

Hey man. Glad you're enjoying the server :) As of late, i've been a bit busy so haven't had the chance to restart the server as often as i would like to. We don't currently have auto restarts scheduled because our server (vilayer hosted) doesn't allow us to send automatic warning messages before hand. I will be restarting the server more often from now :)

Thanks a lot :)

Server was thunderdomed + all vehicle fuck'd up + random lolcow spawn in the north

Need restart ASAP

Thx

Is the server down at the moment or something? I cannot access it at all.

Edited by Olliecus