Sign in to follow this  
Napalm237

Hackers on US #00 Multiplay WTF US OUR VAN

Couldnt get details however hacker using sniper killed a mate of mine in the north of the map with a sniper, then i was riding from stary on a bicycle and same sniper took shots from behind me. I got away and then same rifle teleported directly behind my bike and shot me 24/07/2012 approx 1.15am AEST.

was the other victim of this, same server one minute before was in the forest north of Petrovka, when suddenly some guy appeared out of no where and shot me,

now i know this could be originally put down to bad luck just been in the wrong place at the wrong time, in a very short time frame having a guy with the same kit suddenly appear

across the map and attack Napalm is a little sus.

Before side chat was removed it was a little easier to track these things as players would warn each other of suspicious play , the only reason we really got this one was TS

Edited by GrandBlaarg

Seen hackers on this server in particular a few times. Unable to really gather details as they appear and disappear quickly and kill you. Figured i would report as if multiple people are being hit by this maybe server logs could be requested from the owners - They would show whom killed whom and clarify.

Pretty sure the user's name is Lazaro. I killed him twice after he almost certainly spawned within range of me. Both times I was able to kill him he acquired some massive desynch.