Sign in to follow this  
hellboy1697@gmail.com

DE 533 - Admin Abuse

Hello,

Me and my friends were looking for a server, this is was the first server we joined today. We found DE 533 and decided to join it because it there wasn't to many players and it was a server that wasn't stuck on wait for host or waiting for character to create.

A minute after we had got on we were kicked. We saw the admin had died, his name is Sessho. I'm guessing he raged because some one had killed him.

I then tried rejoining and then this happend:

http://gyazo.com/584728b725ce8b6b38a26004f1c0365d

The server was then locked as can be seen here:

http://gyazo.com/bd895bfe897fb6571f2117970cd6ee08

It is had just reopened as I have finished typing this.

Omg is that rly true?

Ur kidding, arent u?

1. We just posted on our website that we had server issues (and also said it ingame).

Becuz of that everyone was kicked of the game more times during the day.

So we decided to close the server for a few minutes to fix it, so that nobody will be whining when hes getting connection errors and that was the time when u got that locked symbol.

2. An Admin ingame cant lock the server just the server owner or the hoster.

3. Sessho isnt the admin of the server, i am the Admin, and i alrdy told these guys if they kick or ban other people without any reason they´re getting banned by me forever.

I know him for a long time to say that he wont deceive me, becuz of too much respect.

4. Did u ever read the posts of the Moderators here?

They said many times that alleged Admin Abuse shouldn´t be posted in that category any more.

It needs to be posted into server general.

Ur 15 right? So please think about what u want to post first.

Greetz

CT0

Edited by Check_this_0ut