Sign in to follow this  
AOD BlackBox

First day as a Bandit

Yesterday was the start of my bandit career on this game and let me tell you IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! :D Let me preface this by saying I'm a fair bandit, or about as much as you can be on this game. My friend and I where inside of Elektro hunting bandits and we posted up on the east side of the school. Some time goes by, and we hear the faint sounds of footsteps.... This is it I say to myself, I am going to show this guy who's boss. He comes around the west side of the school going around and around looking for what I can only assume is gear or a survivor. We wait and carefully plan out what we are going to do and finally I see his name Leonard... And then he ducks into an alley way and we loose em... Damn I say to my mate, I thought he was ours. So I go into the school carefully climbing onto the third floor roof when my mate comes up with a great idea. "Why don't you throw that grenade into the bottom of the school... That will make him come around" So I do and wouldn't you know it not less than 3 minutes later he is outside running around making all kinds of noise. I hear my mate say he has him in his sights and before I can even ask where he is, Shots ring out BANG BANG BANG! "Leonard is dead"....

This was an awesome trap but not nearly as awesome as what we did next. Having had good luck here we decided to stay here and see what we can find I had no rounds in my pistol and was sitting on the other side of the eastern most wall. Again the calls goes out Survivor... Wait multiple.. three of them at this point I know I am outgunned and switch to a more direct approach, I start talking in the direct chat. "Garcia and Steve Stop moving, Face the wall or I WILL KILL YOU, Don't look around know that you are dead if you get up or move." They slowly comply and start saying how they don't want to die. However their friend (Corey) thought it would be a great idea to start edging around the corner to see if I was serious... Just when he pokes himself around my mate says " Hey Corey you got a death wish? 'Cuz i got my sights right on your forehead and unless you wanna Die I would listen." Directly afterward Corey replies with "friendly friendly I don't wanna die.." and complies they all start talking about how they don't wanna die, Garcia most of all was talking about how he just started the game and did not want to die. My mate and I laughed in private chat about how we both had no ability to shoot these clowns I have no ammo and he can't aim down sights. I walk up to them and tell them they best be on their way before they do get shot and we will spare them this time... But next time someone tells you to do something you do it... They slowly start moving outta town and leave me and my mate to laugh over their misfortune.. They where scared and had no clue what was happening. By far the most enjoyable time to date with this game, I could have easily killed them with another grenade or broke their legs with an axe, but end of the day its more fun to imagine the scared look on their faces when a lone gunman walks up on them with a mysterious sniper for backup.

• Like 3

I hunt bandits. Think of me as a serial killer of serial killers. I will post an epic post of your demise <3

hilarious! I myself had my first pvp experience yesterday after spawning in elektro and managed to find some good gear, after that i went to the big city hall thing and saw a guy crawling, i BANGED him in the head with the lee enfield i found. He was still moving. I Shot again.. a miss.. The guy i shot was crawling, i think his leg was broken so i go onwards, trying to sneak up to him (he is behind the supermarket) While going past the windows, i see movement in the SM and gets shot, i passed out, wake up again with broken legs and bleeding out quickly. As i crawl to the back of the supermarket i pass out again. i wake up and turn around to see the guy from the store crawling up to me, prolly thinking i was dead, BAM. I killed him and stole his bandage. at 2k blood i crawl to the hospital to get morphine, and out of elektro i went.. Adrenaline <3

• Like 1

Paragraphs, walls of text make the baby jesus cry... ;(

True story I will make it neat and tidy later, at work and had to type it quick.

Edited by BlackBox

I hunt bandits. Think of me as a serial killer of serial killers. I will post an epic post of your demise <3

I look forward to that day Ninja. :) I may die, but be warned as you pull your trigger there is already one on its way to you. I have the best cover a man could ask for. :)