The Deuxd

US 146 Teleport hacking

I got teleport-hacked yesterday at 6:19PM CDT on US 146 "nothingpersonalgamers.com" server.

I had a character I had taken all along the eastern half of the island and had craploads of supplies, and extra tools (binoculars, ammo, etc..) to give away. I was at the bridge in Prigorodky looking down the street with my binoculars to see if there was a vehicle spawning, suddenly I was teleported to the construction site in Chernogorsk with like 20 other survivors completely surrounded by several players with rifles pointed at us, when they opened fire. F'n cheating MF'ers, scavenge your own loot :|

Edited by The Deuxd

We got cheaters @ US 280 server like 30 mins ago. Cheaters destroyed our base and after that teleported whole server to airport... + they were imortal and they got cheated cars like Police car and Gaz Limo!

Yep, they were on the server ran by "ninjas in action" or whatever they call themselves. I dc'ed before I could get a screenshot, and ganked. Same thing. Teleported to a giant tent city with all others on server, off map. Then they opened fire.

Why.. just WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS? I dont understand the logic in it!

Had this on server - us200 where me, a friend and everyone else on the server got teleported to the airfield (western) , again, we managed to disconnect just in time but still..

Why?!

It happened again today on US146. I was on yesterday aswell disconnected in time both times... it's starting to get annoying.

At least 2 teleports, I logged back in after running twice, while grabbing some loot before running back to civilization was slayed.

Im just NEVER using US servers again, ive only encountered this on US servers thus fur, other then that its meer admin abuse on other servers like on DE 267!

Im just NEVER using US servers again, ive only encountered this on US servers thus fur, other then that its meer admin abuse on other servers like on DE 267!

Wont work. NL, DE, BE, and LU servers have also been hacked. I think most hackers are American so they naturally take their own servers first. All servers are getting hacked at the moment.

Wont work. NL, DE, BE, and LU servers have also been hacked. I think most hackers are American so they naturally take their own servers first. All servers are getting hacked at the moment.

I didnt mean 'the solution to the problem is just dont use US servers', I meant for the time being.. Till something changes in how hacking is dealt with / prevented im not going on the US servers though I do appreciate what you're saying.

I swear its gotten so much worse in the past few days?!

Its been almost impossible to have a nice game without some kind of asshattery interruption by some absolute tosser farting around with either admin abuse or hacking.

Yet for some reason I keep playing ..

Yep, just happened on us146. Looks like these things are occurring more frequently over the last few days.