Sign in to follow this  
Gorst

Banned from UK33 for no apparent reason

Hey, I was banned from UK33 for no apparent reason after everyone was kicked off the server and I logged back in, supposedly for hacking. I don't run any hacks/scripts at all, and at the time all I was doing was running out of Stary Sobor due to the server kicking everyone off while I was in there.

The ban message just says I was banned for hacking, that's it, which I wasn't doing at all, not only that, there was what, 3 people on the server? There would be no actual reason to use a hack on that server anyway i'd imagine.

Yea, i've tried again, still banned, and the reason I wanna get back on this server is cause it's me and my mates home server, being pretty much one of the first servers where we haven't had many, if not any desync issues and the like. And yea, I definately wasn't hacking, unless you count running out of Stary Sobor bricking it cause the server restart (Think it was a restart) suddenly made it day time.

Edited by Gorst

i was temp banned from another server for stealing a bus from a clan, it was only a 12 hour ban apparently as i can play on the server again. give it another go, or like MadTommy said, there are other servers. Good luck

i was temp banned from another server for stealing a bus from a clan, it was only a 12 hour ban apparently as i can play on the server again. give it another go, or like MadTommy said, there are other servers. Good luck

You know, just before I made this thread, I was still banned, and i've just tried it again, and now i'm in, truth be told I doubt it would've been a temp ban due to whoever banning me seeming to think I was hacking :/ Either way, I can back on the server now. Thanks anyway dudes, no need to bother with this thread anymore.