Sign in to follow this  
Darkseed

US523 - Two guys at NWAF killed at hangar Sunday ~6pm EST

Just wanna say thanks for not Alt+F4'n after i shot you both - I was in the firestation/tower on 3rd floor just looting and saw one of you crawling toward me - took you out with my M14 AIM near doors of second hangar then saw another survivor crawling within the hangar aiming for a shot and took him as well.

Guy outside had an M16, guy inside had the M4 CCO, matches, map, entrenching tool and food - thanks bud ;-) Lost a lot of blood to zeds but was worth it ;-)

If you want revenge i'll be on US513 or US523

• Like 1

every time i do something like this - i get shot by a mystery person 5 minutes later.

I was starving when i hit the NWAF and was running around pretty care free as i was losing 20 blood a second.... I swear when you NEED something all you find is everything else lol Killing those guys literally saved my life as their food was more valuable than their other gear to me, but in the long run it will serve me well. Gonna hunt some animals and build up my blood before returning to anywhere populated by Zeds or Survivors/Bandits.

Best thing i've found to survive is to strike fast, loot quick then vanish/relocate into the forests. That way anyone looking to find you ends up getting whacked where their corpse was by someone attracted by the gunfire.

I also have a pattern of places i hit and i change it every week, never going to the same place twice during a week ;-)

I also have a pattern of places i hit and i change it every week, never going to the same place twice during a week ;-)

I can see you are no ordinary survivor ;)

Kudos for you my friend.