zeroxiz

Chopper vs Hackers

I thought the huey was currently not available in 17.2.3. So this was hacked in? Bannable offense according ot Ander...

It was removed yes, but every chopper that was in the game before removal is still legit and allowed

Thank you, found it on a body right before we got picked up, since the wiki was down I couldn't check if it was legit or not :)

Thank you, found it on a body right before we got picked up, since the wiki was down I couldn't check if it was legit or not :)

Yeah Sure ...

Why is there no video evidence of you guys actually finding the Chopper in the Camp? ... I would have instantly started Fraps ... to record the stealing

On a server full of craters with loot your gonna find shit that might not be legit, when you whiners actually find any proof that me myself actually spawned in that thing then you can come here and complain. And when the wiki is down what are you supposed to do? I'm not taking the piss from someone that have gotten nothing else then how it looks like things were going. So until you actually can proove that I was the one that spawned it in, which I obviously wasn't then stop the whining.

Yeah Sure ...

Why is there no video evidence of you guys actually finding the Chopper in the Camp? ... I would have instantly started Fraps ... to record the stealing

If you read the text in the video maybe you will understand that I was not the one finding it?

Also if you still think i'm the hacker or a hacker, obviously I would report myself on the DayZ forums as well!

Edited by ZeroXiz

Could have contacted the server admin, asking for a EMC reboot. Instead you used the hacked items and used it to screw up the game even more. Same for the GC36..sure you did know that weapon is not in DayZ.

Wiki down? Sure lol...!

I never said you spawned it in or hacked the G36 ... i was just wondering ... ;)

Calm down ... Why are you trying to defend yourself if you did nothing wrong ... ;)

And if you don't see my point after watching this hacker video when you guys suddenly jump out of a Huey with a G36 on you ... then something is wrong with you ...

Yes the wiki is down.

http://i48.tinypic.com/dmdxlw.png

Server admin was contacted right after this video and the server got restarted.

Now you can keep on trying to complaining, but it's not getting you anywhere, because guess what, i'm no hacker.

I'm gonna stop defending myself from people that's only here to screw up for people that enjoy the mod and the memories with it, like this one.

Edited by ZeroXiz

Yeah Sure ...

They don't need no evidence. At first you have to proof if someone is guilty. Than you can take him to court, not the other way around. I which world are you living?

They don't have to proof their innocence.. so you can't see them spawning it, only using. So calm down.

Edited by Flail
  • Like 1

I never said you spawned it in or hacked the G36 ... i was just wondering ... ;)

Calm down ... Why are you trying to defend yourself if you did nothing wrong ... ;)

And if you don't see my point after watching this hacker video when you guys suddenly jump out of a Huey with a G36 on you ... then something is wrong with you ...

Defending myself because you guys are giving me quite the heat here, if people get miss informed they will believe what's untrue and not the truth because the truth would never have been here if I was not defending myself.

Edited by ZeroXiz

They don't need no evidence. At first you have to proof if someone is guilty. Than you can take him to court, not the other way around. I which world are you living?

They don't have to proof their innocence.. so you can't see them spawning it, only using. So calm down.

OMG ... WTF ... Listen ... I was just questioning the fact why there is no video of them finding the chopper ... because everyone with some video skills would actually record the stealing...because its a Helicopter Stealing in DayZ ... you know?! ... Maybe they just dont know how to make Videos properly ...

Defending myself because you guys are giving me quite the heat here, if people get miss informed they will believe what's untrue and not the truth because the truth would never have been here if I was not defending myself.

Maybe "the truth" would have never been here without us giving you the heat ... Think about it

Edit:

wiki is obviously not down ... check your DNS ... i prefer the Google DNS (8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4.) never fails for me

Edited by NoRegrets

Maybe "the truth" would have never been here without us giving you the heat ... Think about it

wiki is obviously not down ... check your DNS ... i prefer the Google DNS (8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4.) never fails for me

If no one had complained I would probably still think it was a legit weapon.

Well i'm sorry for not knowing about the wiki. Maybe I should excuse myself for not being very good on PC's either?

Thank you for all of your posts and providing evidence,

This is being dealt with and the supposed hackers are being investigated. I am working in cooperation with my server supplier and the devs towards a positive conclusion to this instance of hacking.

As far as I am aware, there should be no choppers on this server and they will not respawn. If they are on it then they are most likely hacked. Please do not enter hacked vehicles as this may be used as evidence against you as well. Please report their locations and if possible anyone using them as I can then investigate if they have spawned them.

As far as I am concerned NoRegrets this lot have helped remove a hacker from this game and as such they have my thanks. There is no need to investigate every single person and as such no need to be completely paranoid. Have some faith in people as I surely have faith in these players who are regularly on the server.

If anyone else has anything positive to add, be it evidence or a worthwhile contribution, please feel free to post. If you are just bumping up your forum post count please look elsewhere.

Kind regards,

SumoS