Seaon09

This is how you survive in DayZ the "cool" way

This is how you rock the world of DayZ, support my fellow clan member Nax! and like, subscribe and comment on this video!

Don't mind the Bandit skins, we got them because of Self-defense, but we definately ruled those zombies.

Surviving the "cool way" is wasting your ammo on zombies? And you can't even manage a headshot? Hell, you don't even use your ironsights. And you full sprint instead of crouch-sprinting? Right next to your team mate? Down the middle of the road? And he's using an Enfield? The 2nd worst weapon in the game?

Everything about this is completely wrong. You're the kinds of groups we slaughter from the trees.

Back to Elektro with you, noob.

Good one man enjoyed watching the vid

@vonweissenwulf (what a leetist) you sound like a kid, you are a kid, get away from Arma 2 and go back to your COD.

The weapons are fine the technique is that of someone from before DayZ and a military background, go for the torso girls.

Maybe all these people who bought Arma 2 for DayZ will realise theres people who have been here for a decade before them.

check this site out ;) http://www.armaholic.com/

Sorry about that everyone but when I see a closed mind I must enlighten them.

This game is bigger than you think people.

I was initially coming in here to bash on the title and the usage of the word cool and how it cool isn't, but after watching this video it's actually changed my mind completely.

THIS IS TRULY THE COOL WAY TO SURVIVE.

So glad you put the second one up too, nice work, great comms and great teamwork.

I also have to say some nice/slight editing, you managed to skip most of the boring/stale parts and it actually flows like a nice story while still being lengthy. Looking forward to seeing more :)

Surviving the "cool way" is wasting your ammo on zombies? And you can't even manage a headshot? Hell' date=' you don't even use your ironsights. And you full sprint instead of crouch-sprinting? Right next to your team mate? Down the middle of the road? And he's using an Enfield? The 2nd worst weapon in the game?

Everything about this is completely wrong. You're the kinds of groups we slaughter from the trees.

Back to Elektro with you, noob.

[/quote']

Damn this guy is a MLG pro, guess what. Sometimes people grab guns when they have nothing else. Would you rather a makarov or an enfeild? Let people play this game however they want, you probably have a 1 day max life spand so don't talk shit.

i don't see what's so "cool" about this. just a bunch of new players running around wasting ammo on zombies.

Dale' pid='46886' dateline='1337669524']

Good one man enjoyed watching the vid

@vonweissenwulf (what a leetist) you sound like a kid' date=' you are a kid, get away from Arma 2 and go back to your COD.

The weapons are fine the technique is that of someone from before DayZ and a military background, go for the torso girls.

Maybe all these people who bought Arma 2 for DayZ will realise theres people who have been here for a decade before them.

check this site out ;) http://www.armaholic.com/

Sorry about that everyone but when I see a closed mind I must enlighten them.

This game is bigger than you think people.

[/quote']

Thanks Dale for the support bro,

Yea they dont understand ive been playing ArmA since OFP and also have been part of UO and TG which both implement ACE and ACRE and I am currently in the Canadian Forces. sometimes you get those folk who think they know the game so much that they are "Pro"

That was an enjoyable video! And yeah I've seen you guys around the ArmA community before. The best weapon I ever attained was a SAW gun. Most intense part for me actually getting it. My buddy died after he killed the SAW gunner trying to loot all of it after he got shot in the back by a bandit, luckily I was near and heard his makarov shots. I saw the bandit looting my buddy and pow pow! from my winchester and down he goes. I quickly take the backpack and SAW and see another survivor nearby and let loose on him. I usually don't kill survivors, but this one I knew was out to get me. After that I ran so so far away.

That was an enjoyable video! And yeah I've seen you guys around the ArmA community before. The best weapon I ever attained was a SAW gun. Most intense part for me actually getting it. My buddy died after he killed the SAW gunner trying to loot all of it after he got shot in the back by a bandit' date=' luckily I was near and heard his makarov shots. I saw the bandit looting my buddy and pow pow! from my winchester and down he goes. I quickly take the backpack and SAW and see another survivor nearby and let loose on him. I usually don't kill survivors, but this one I knew was out to get me. After that I ran so so far away.

[/quote']

YES! The M249 SAW is a bad ass weapon, when you find another one you better keep it safe!

That was possible the worst "cool" way i ever seen...

That was possible the worst "cool" way i ever seen...

And why is that Sir?

Well when the word cool in the title... I sort of expected it to open up "pro-ish" instead of running and wasting ammo on zombies... you could of killed them all with one clip.

Well when the word cool in the title... I sort of expected it to open up "pro-ish" instead of running and wasting ammo on zombies... you could of killed them all with one clip.

That is why it is so cool, watch the second video, that is cool ;)

Regardless of most of the vid, but i just thought how fun it would be to play on a server without nametags, choose the zombie face, drop your backpack and gun and play a zombie ^^