Sign in to follow this  
denkovich

Teleport Hack SE9 Hosted by Tanisen

Read about the teleport hacks yeasterday and today i got teleport hacked myself, didn't quite know what happend but all players spawned just outside of electro but didnt seems to be to many victims in this firefight, i saw a car and tried to shot it because i tought those were to ones who hacked but don't really know. maybe its just a bug or something because when i read about it yesterday it seemed that the players doing this was a little more organized, then again they might just have been trying it out.

Something similar happened to me and my group yesterday, we were driving around when the car teleported to the other side of the map, with half of us still inside and the other half left behind where we were before the teleport, was some weird shit...

Servers can desync, but that's probably not what you're talking about. I once ran about 3.5km only to teleport BACK to where I was before I logged. At night. At a deer stand, surrounded by Zeds. :rolleyes:

Yea i tought that might have been what happend but i switched servers, and guess what, like 10 min i get teleported again with every other player on the server, same shit

Do a search, there are numerous posts about hacking on this server, obviously the admin isnt banning people. I would stay away from this server if you have any gear you don't want to loose. If your really intent on staying away from servers with hackers do a forum search before picking a server it should help some if there are numerous posts about diff hacking dates, and the admin won't even post.