Sign in to follow this  
Volrath

Do Ghillie Suits and Camo Clothing still drop?

I'm simply wondering whether or not Ghillies and Camo clothing still drops.

I heard rumours about them being removed from the loot-table because of the bugs they caused in 1.7.2 but I have not had it confirmed.

I've also been using the dayzdb.com map and according to that map it no longer drops from Civilian and Crash-sites.

Thanks in advance!

Volrath

They dropped at the start of 1.7.2, they were bugged but that's also (mostly) fixed.

Edited by Hakultair

I didn't find any recently, and i scavenge a lot.

All camos and ghillis i find are those in my or other player tents. Didn't see anyone wearing them as well because of that rumors that you lose your stuff etc when you wear it.

Women still can't wear them.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen any since 1.7.2.3 hit, the last one i found was on 1.7.2.1... So possibly...

Found about 10 last night.... In someone's camp ;)

Really? still have some and want to trade? I have NVG/Bison/L85 AWS I would be willing to swap for!

Hi, thanks for the offer but we also founds loads of what you listed and my clan all took a ghillie suite. I'm going camp hunting again tonight, if I find another one tonight I'll put it on my store char and you can have it.

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for the offer but we also founds loads of what you listed and my clan all took a ghillie suite. I'm going camp hunting again tonight, if I find another one tonight I'll put it on my store char and you can have it.

Well if you get lucky that would be super!

I'm gonna go camp hunting myself tonight, as them not dropping anywhere and not really caring about other loots I mays well, have any tips for finding em? ;)

if you find 2 I've got anything you need up for trade

Didn't realize they were so rare ( offer still stands for Bandito as I'm a man of my word ) kind of wished I didn't give it to my noob friends who will prob run in to Cherno with a Makarov shooting at everything they see moving.

Women still can't wear them (ITS NOT FOR GIRLS) and they don't drop any more since the bug where you can lose all your equipment afaik.

• Like 1

Didn't realize they were so rare ( offer still stands for Bandito as I'm a man of my word ) kind of wished I didn't give it to my noob friends who will prob run in to Cherno with a Makarov shooting at everything they see moving.

Not rare as such it's a case of them being removed for the time being from the loot table so no other way than from players, I'm sure it'll get fixed and added back sooner or later but at the moment, there value will soar!!

I trade my L85 & NVG for a freaking Ghillie Suite ... I'm serious ... Hit me up with a PM ... We meet on a EU/UK/DE/LU/SE Server for the Trade ... No Guns , No Backpacks for the first Meeting

why are there 900 threads about this... search the forums before creating a post ffs...

I got 3 NVG in my backpack -.-

ive got 2 ghillies in mine :P and im wearing a fine and fancy soldier outfit, i look rather dashing for a bandit in my nice helmet

and no you cant have them :P

may have to go back and get the other 4-6 i found later just to be a meanie :P

Edited by stuffnthings

why are there 900 threads about this... search the forums before creating a post ffs...

Couldn't find any.