liohead@yahoo.de

Connection Failed, am I banned?

Hey, first of all i bought arma 2 from the steam summer sale just for the mod DayZ and I fall in love into this game, so I played today at ~13 o'clock (MEZ) on the server uk6 (or something like this), a message appeard: Server gona restart..., so I decided to disconnect -> abort->lobby, so I stayed in lobby, just to watch how much people are playing and then I saw on the left bottom corner the option: Server control and clicked on it ->>>> BOOM: BattleEye: Kicked for Script restriction <<<<- WTH?! I didnt do anything just clicked on this buttom and now it looks like I cant join some server, it always says on some popular server after some loading time -> "Connection Failed".I couldnt test it with a friend if we both had thouse issues yet, I cant join like 7-9 servers

So here are my questions:

wth happend?!

am I banned?! and how do i know if im banned

im so frustrated i dont know what to do...pls help me

if you need more information ask for them, for example: the server's which i cannot join

i hope someone can help me and that im not banned :(

*edit: on those server which i can join i still have my armor, so it doesnt look like im banned, but what happend

Edited by Leozean

Hi Leozean if you continue having issues please see my thread here http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/36686-connecting-failed/page__st__20#entry404391

as I've said on all threads of this type its better if we have 1 thread to try and work out the issue rather than multiple ones that get bumped off the first page within 5 mins of being posted! cheers

It's normal, most servers are jacked up, have you tried updating to latest beta? or updating your DayZ files again?

Y, well thanks that was the real problem :) but anyway THANK you both for the quick answer...its so lovely to see how much support I get with this mod / game :)