Sign in to follow this  
Jen (DayZ)

Starting up a second profile? I require some assistance!

Hey guys! I didn't really know where to post this topic, so I figured here would be my best bet. Since Combined Operations is only $18 from Steam, I was thinking of purchasing myself a copy so I could have a second profile for DayZ. I tried to search for a good tutorial on how I would go about doing that, but I couldn't find one for some reason. Search functions don't generally like me too much, so sorry for the noob post. Anyways, can someone give me a quick rundown of how this would work? I was thinking of just making a second steam account and purchasing CO on there. Is it as simple as downloading and installing it on that account, and just signing in and then launching the game? Or, do I need to launch the game directly from Steam?

Currently, I use the Arma 2 Free / Arma 2 OA way of playing DayZ on my first character. I just wanted a second profile so I could use one for Youtube and one for shenanigans and personal use. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I would be sure to award you with some beans! (Tempting, I know.)

Anyways, thanks in advance to anyone who attempts to explain this to me!

No, I do not. I plan on doing this on the same computer.