Elden

[SAS] Clan and Admin, US 700. Jets, Helis, Invincibility (Video Inside)

I like how you made it look like someone just confused an elephant with an iguana.

Be reasonable. [sAS] looks almost exactly the fucking same as {SAS} and can easily be mistaken at a glance.

Tbh Meepo I agree that it is / would be an easy mistake, however he's so desperate for it to be us (for an unknown reason I'll add) that its unlikely that he processed much beyond the S. Like I said he's genitally pumped for us. Maybe he's someone we rejected during a recruitment process, who knows.....

All that aside its (and this) is detracting from the threads target, even if it is bumping it.

Edited by {SAS}Stalker

Totally have no beef with UK's {SAS} (In fact, might pop over there when im not playing with my american buddies!)

However, I agree this has kinda derailed.

Points to remember going forward:

{SAS} =/= [sAS]

{SAS} are nice guys that run UK22 and are NOT hackers (As far as I know in any case! =P)

[sAS] are situated primarily on US700/Seattle 84 and are hackers

Pvt. Baldwin and Pvt. Ryan may or may not be affiliated with aforementioned [sAS], but are hackers nonetheless

If you see a Heli flying around, you are gonna have a bad time

I still havent seen Mountain Dew.

• Like 2

Server seems to have been reassigned to another clan, so I THINK we were successful <3

It was also changed to a veteran server too - US 1423.

I killed someone called {SAS}Ryan who shot at my friend, he seemed to have a AS50 Thermal so I disposed of it into the sea.

Read the OP vamp, its not us.

ah right they put {SAS} instead of [sAS] ... i dont know i wish people would get the right brackets lol