Sign in to follow this  
eAt LeAd250

US230---VigilantAddiction.com Hacks

US230 --- Hosted by VigilantAddiction.com

My SN/ID in game = eAt LeAd250

Time of occurrence - Approximately 0500 - 0520 Central time US/Canada.(UTC-0600)

What happened:

1.) Me and a friend at NW airfield in the building across air tower, I'm by the side of the wall watching the doors, I get shot. My friend is at the top of the tower, he's looking at the stairways leading up to his room. He sees something like dripping blood and then he gets shot in the face and dies. Soon after, a bunch of other people died. Spawn in Debug field or a place with no buildings, no trees and everyone else. I don't know what's really going on, loot a body lying there, I get shot at and I shoot back and killed somebody. Then I died. When I respawn, spawn off coast of Elektro, then after a few minutes, I get ported back to that field. But this time, With a full loaded out gear, Coyote backpack, AS50, full ammo, all tools, NVG. 2 others with me spawn with similar setup. I disconnect immediately, I hop onto US280 (I think) and see I still have all that equipment, I suicide by re spawning.

Hope that helps... I'm not sure if this was a bad bug, or someone hacked the server. Or maybe there is some Deuche admin power on that server. I'm not sure, but me and my friend is pretty pissed by how we got killed by an invisible guy after spending several hours hiking across from Cherno to Berzino, then to NW air field to only get unfairly killed.

This is the same thing that happened on US 908 yesterday.

Edited by cradyj2005