Sign in to follow this  
Nick8478

US 353 Teleport Hack

Jesus Christ. So I get back in after I filed the report on this happening on another server, and I wait for my friend Buket to reach me to the TP'd location. Then all the sudden, the whole server teleports to somewhere in what I think was the top of the International Hotel in Cherno and people started dying and killing each other. I logged, and so did my friend. This happened just before I posted this. This is the second time within a couple hours this has happened to me... (~3:50 AM Eastern is the time this happened)

EDIT: It seems me and my friend both made a report. Is there a way to consolidate it into one thread?

Edited by Nick8478

same thing happened to me on de 717. i was not fast enough to abort so i died. how can you counter this hack? This breaks the game.

same thing happened to me on de 717. i was not fast enough to abort so i died. how can you counter this hack? This breaks the game.

I have no idea how to counter it, but it seems to be happening a lot, both from personal experience and what I'm seeing on this forum.

Edited by Nick8478