Sign in to follow this  
jps48

Cannot start host on port 2302

I am trying to create a dedicated server and I am running into this error message when I run the .bat. I have tried disabling as well as adding excepetions to my windows firewall, and forwarding ports 2302-2308 on my router. I found a thread with the same issue but nothing mentioned in there helped fix my problem. If anyone has any suggestions id appreciate it. Thank you.

I am trying to create a dedicated server and I am running into this error message when I run the .bat. I have tried disabling as well as adding excepetions to my windows firewall, and forwarding ports 2302-2308 on my router. I found a thread with the same issue but nothing mentioned in there helped fix my problem. If anyone has any suggestions id appreciate it. Thank you.

Opening X port and then +1 and +3 , and using your internal IP in the .bat file fixed it for me.

• Like 1

Opening X port and then +1 and +3 , and using your internal IP in the .bat file fixed it for me.

When you say x port and +1 and +3 what exactly do you mean? If 2302 is the standard port the other ports would be 2303 and 2305? Thanks.

When you say x port and +1 and +3 what exactly do you mean? If 2302 is the standard port the other ports would be 2303 and 2305? Thanks.

Correct

Thanks for the help. Using the internal ip worked for me.

Thanks for the help. Using the internal ip worked for me.

No problem. As you can see in the other thread, I had the same problem. Couldn't figure it out for several days and it really gave me a headache.

Hey guys. Sorry for opening a pretty old thread but, I got the same problem, and none of this have worked for me. It just says "Cannot start hos on port 2302.". What should I do?