Sign in to follow this  
wfxrs@hotmail.co.uk

The Brotherhood/TBH

The Brotherhood/ TBH

What is our goal?

We are going to be playing the bandit play style.We want to be productive and get things done, such as setting up multiple base camps on multiple servers, getting vehicles, and having fun while doing it. We are looking for players that can joke around, but can also be serious when we get in a firefight or raiding a high threat area, such as Stary or NWAF.

What can you expect from us?

We value coordination and communication above everything else. We have a multitude of tactics we employ when going about chernarus which we have found to be very efficient. Even though we might be bandits we're still a nice bunch of guys to hang out with. We are not a bandit group that hangs around the south killing noobs, we enjoy roaming around in the north and we try to headhunt players with decent gear and actually get some competition. We enjoy the thrill of a good firefight!

Clan/Group Info:

18+

Teamspeak3, a good working microphone combined with the ability to speak fluent english.

You're a skilled player and you're familiar with dayz as well as with arma2.

You value communication and cooperation.

No whining about getting gear or losing gear. Gear is trivial if you know where to find it.

Active, we want to see you play often! Once a week is not enough.

No disconnecting to avoid deaths, take it like a man.

Additional Information:

We do have a home world.

We usually play on a daily basis, between 6pm-12pm.

We have access to a stable teamspeak server.

If you meet the requirements and you are interested in joining add my skype CharlieTBH

No more then 7 people will be allowed to join so be quick!

Teamspeak: I Have

Skilled Player:Yes.

Anymore information just contact me.

Email: KravenLongWolf2711@Yahoo.Com

I'm Central Time USA

Looking to be in a Clan such as this one.

I use Razor Headset hehe well Razor Full loadout really ^.~

Contact me please! i really want to join.

20 year old here, i got a mic and i believe i got some good survival skills, i'm looking to join a group of bandits to raise hell through chernarus! i'm in EST, pm me for more info if necessary !