Sign in to follow this  
Ruthless Raptor

Return of the CZ 550?

When I first began playing, I found that CZ 550's were actually quite common in barns and some other areas. However, all of a sudden they pretty much disappeared. I only saw one over the course of a month or so.

Over the last couple of nights, they seem to have returned. I've seen about 4 in under 24 hours!

Random sucks in a stochastic way. It's totally unpredictable now.

Joke aside, i didnt see one either for a while, now i carry one.

Same here.. Actually the first CZ i have ever found.

I have all the gear and NEVER found a CZ550. I'm playing for 2 months now.

It's strange how it varies form person to person. I've always found CZ550's to be pretty common. However, I did find my first ever M249 SAW yesterday. It's pretty brutal. YAY!

I found one in a barn, so i picked it up and ditched my enfield, but then suddenly the connection dropped or something, and when i joined the server again, it was gone, and my enfield was back in my hands...

I died the other night and when starting over the first place I checked (A barn) had a CZ in it. I was impressed, then I ran for the forest because I knew that if I had once so easily than all 'dem coasters might have one too. I am now hiding away in fear of my life.

I know, it pisses me off how I found it and then it magically disappeared after the server dropped or whatever... I just really hope to find another one as I found another mag for it. And btw, how many shots to the chest would it take to kill a bandit or survivor with an enfield?

It was the first gun I ever looted. I have been feeling rather unlucky since I haven't found any recently. I just thought it was me...

But when I re-joined the server, the cz was gone, and the barn was stocked with about 4 other random weapons, does this mean the cz was glitched in the first place or something?

Found my first CZ 550 today, and accidentally killed my friend with it. GG

Yeah, I also haven't seen one in ages. I've found many more AS50s,M107s,M4 CCOs and other supposed 'rare' weapons>

In saying that, I have no reason to check barns these days.

Just like the Winchester... at first it was extremely common,then it dissapeared,then it showed up some weeks ago,then dissapeared again...

I Have top drawer luck with heli crash sites. Seems to always be that bit of kit that has eluded me. Barns however are full of axes and crossbows......Did the entire lumberjack and russian olympic crossbow team all have a barn rave on apocalypse night ? Who knows......

I'm almost positive they lowered the spawn chance of the CZ 550 since too many scrub bandits and survivors were camping the cities picking people off.

When i spawned @ the coast i heard a sniper in elektroo ... i was searching for him through on hills and when i finally gunned him down from behind with my winchester i found a CZ550 ... this was before 1.7.2.4 ... didnt know they were that rare ... long story short ... i put it in my tent and it magically disappeared ...

yeah I tend to find them in waves for whatever reason.

went a month without finding any, then one week I swear they were in every strairless barn I came across.

Had 35 rounds at one point.

Now I can't seem to find any again.