Ok i was in us204 The HSI clans server and i stole one of there many cars at Skalka. they got so mad that they shut down the server and then when it was up i join and was banned.(can they ban you for that?) i think i should be unbanned, i did nothing wrong and they are crying over one of like 10 cars there.

Edited by TTGNYY

get someone else to find all their cars and destroy the lot of them.

TTGNYY

Post Camp location or get someone to label on map in game.

EVERYONE ELSE

log on, all make your way to their camp and level the place.

WE should WAR on admin abuse.

Hit em where it hurts, with their loot.

Edited by moofactory
  • Like 3

get someone else to find all their cars and destroy the lot of them.

Thats exactly what I did a while back. Find some grenades, give them to your friend and blow them all to hell. Flatten all of their tents too.

I just wait for the players to come back and kill them. Grab the good gear, jack some items from the tents and steal a car.

Pretty sure the reason was you were combat logging, says battle logging (who the fuck calls it that) so I would guess thats why.

Fuck hitting their loot, they should get blacklisted.

This kind of admin abuse gets under my skin.

• Like 1

You and your friend today were banned for two reasons - battle logging and changing servers to move positions. Please report the whole story.

I am the server admin, if you have complaints, you can direct them to me. Thanks.

You and your friend today were banned for two reasons - battle logging and changing servers to move positions. Please report the whole story.

I am the server admin, if you have complaints, you can direct them to me. Thanks.

I higly doubt this, admins usually play all the time and have the best loot on the server. I am guessing you were angry and banned them.

That's the great thing about assuming. For someone who has no idea what was going on or why, you sure do have a lot of thoughts about the issue at hand. I have more important things to worry about than people "stealing my loot" in a game. I have a full time job and wife with three kids, that's far from what I'm worried about my friend.

It's funny, even when server admins come to give the reason, they are doubted and the reasons are refused. Why come to justify the reason or even engage in the other players within the player base?

Move on. I will not be posting here on this topic again. Have a good day.

• Like 5

I higly doubt this, admins usually play all the time and have the best loot on the server. I am guessing you were angry and banned them.

Really?

I have two servers. One I have played maybe 90 minutes in the month it has been up and the other gets a few hours every Friday and Saturday when the wife or kids don't need something....

Best gear? Well an M16A2 and a Crappy Makarov is in my pack, and I finally managed to find a compass (seems they got rare).

There are 2 type of abuse in game: admin abuse or player abuse. Tell all the story without hiding anything and we could see the truth. Don't forget to give solid proves before accusing someone.

That's the great thing about assuming. For someone who has no idea what was going on or why, you sure do have a lot of thoughts about the issue at hand. I have more important things to worry about than people "stealing my loot" in a game. I have a full time job and wife with three kids, that's far from what I'm worried about my friend.

It's funny, even when server admins come to give the reason, they are doubted and the reasons are refused. Why come to justify the reason or even engage in the other players within the player base?

Move on. I will not be posting here on this topic again. Have a good day.

Admins be Crazy, ok if you look at my other topics we were at skalka yesterday, i had my 3 truck taken by a server admin in us376 (Delerious) so me and my buddies join a new server (us204). One of my buddies spawn a bit farther away and shot at you guys. We ended up spawning next to your truck so my buddy spawn first and took out one guy and jacked a van. i loaded up and took an off road. we didnt even know your base was there until we loaded up. you guy were crying so much that you restarted the server hoping i didn't save the off raod but i did. If you want it back it by the NW airfield, but i just want to be unbanned. So i can do this again and prove to you that you guy are not all that at protecting your stuff. So we didn't battle log (idk what that is), so no reason for a ban, its just Your clan crying over two cars that you guy got back. Just WOW i hope to see what you post back!!!!!!

There in my earlier topic:http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/42208-delerious-admin-abuse/

but you decided to ban him after he took your precious XD

but you decided to ban him after he took your precious XD

Reading comprehension is your friend, well not yours. Combat logging/ghosting are the reasons

Reading comprehension is your friend, well not yours. Combat logging/ghosting are the reasons

Nor is it yours, you didn't read my post i was there earlier on another server in my other post. no one combat logged/ghosted.

Edited by TTGNYY

I replied back to you personally, take care.

He claims you have a personal vendetta, while you claim he wasn't playing fair.

We have no way of verifying either of your stories.

However, you did acknowledge that he wasn't using a hack, so perma-banning him does seem a bit excessive. Given the nature of his offense, a perma-ban does give credence to his claim that this was a personal vendetta, which doesn't seem like something a nice guy with a full time job, a wife, and three kids would do, right?

So why not give him a 72 hour ban to help him think things over? Even a simple warning\kick would've been good enough to deliver your message.

Edited by Zombie_Bob
  • Like 1

Im with the Zombie_bob on this one.

No one should be perma banned for battle logging.

Keep this vindictive shit for hackers.

Im inclined to agree that you let your personal feelings cloud your judgement on this one.

This is why admins should not be allowed to play on their own servers.

Biased judgement, prone to abuse.

Edited by moofactory
  • Like 1

Im with the Zombie_bob on this one.

No one should be perma banned for battle logging.

Keep this vindictive shit for hackers.

Im inclined to agree that you let your personal feelings cloud your judgement on this one.

This is why admins should not be allowed to play on their own servers.

Biased judgement, prone to abuse.

So his claim that he logged to get better position, came back and killed him isn't s severe offense?

I would like to play on the server you all are, so I can do this, kill you, and take your stuff. It is complete crap, that us admins have our hands tied like this. It is cheating, and if he did it once he'll do it again.

Saying that Admins shouldn't be allowed to play on their own servers is asinine. That rule ever comes to fruition, you'll lose every server out there other than the ones provided by the by the Dev's

So his claim that he logged to get better position, came back and killed him isn't s severe offense?

I would like to play on the server you all are, so I can do this, kill you, and take your stuff. It is complete crap, that us admins have our hands tied like this. It is cheating, and if he did it once he'll do it again.

Severe enough for a 72 hour ban? Certainly. But a perma-ban? I disagree -- especially when the admin himself is a fellow player who may be guilty of playing favorites.

The nice thing about soft bans is that they give the alleged soft-core cheaters an opportunity to correct their behavior. If they don't, then they risk perma-ban.

With the game being in an alpha state, such bug exploitation is to be expected. If you give gamers the tools to cheat they'll usually cheat. While bug exploitation should never be encouraged, it's this form of behavior that leads to bugs being discovered and eventually fixed.

Edited by Zombie_Bob

It still stands, shouldn't be a perma-ban.. should be a 2 day - week ban first offense.

Secondly, An admin's PRIMARY role on the server they host is BEING AN ADMIN.

Not playing.

My point about Admins of servers not playing on their own servers is actually pretty logical.

Your wide open to biased decision making, you can not be impartial.

Why do you think police are taken of cases where they have personal connections to those involved.

• Like 1