Sign in to follow this  
mt  roger

Dear US 1012

Some clan mates and I have been playing on your server a lot these past few days, tonight we had the whole server to ourselves for 2 hours or so. But in rides Docc and in a 15 minute period the server is restarted around 9 times. As I enter in game, 10 seconds later you restart. Just now one of my guys killed Docc and kevin(head shots, m107) at NW airfield, South barracks. They killed one of our guys(spiles) before they both went down and before we could loot my friends shit, what do they do? Server offline, has been for almost 10 minutes.

1. You're trying to get us out of your server(I killed 3 of your mates last night, perhaps you're pissed about that. 2 bandit kills and 1 murder, my best streak yet!) I wave my finger at thee!

2. You're at heli sites, waiting for the loot to come to you!(ABUSING THE PRIVILEGE OF HAVING A SERVER.) I wave my dick at thee.

Good day to you US 1012, your tom foolery won't deter me from joining your server and shooting your dudes.

Edited by mt roger

Thats very irresponsible of the server owner, Id consider if this is true an infringement.

Its not in the dayz server rules i think so not breaking any but still sad to do that.

I also had a very unpleasent experience on this server I am fairly sure it was admin abuse related.

Two of my friends and I were driving down the road on this server in our newly repaired URAL Truck. We came accross two well geared players together in a field just off the road between Kabanino and Starry. We decided to pull over an engage them, we hit our marks and killed both of them. The server was almost instantly reset (we were disconnected) and when it finaly came back online our truck was gone. The two players involved were "Gonzo" and "Doc".

I have no way to know for sure that this was an admin abusing the "restart rollback" exploit, but it certainly seemed that way. I would encourage players to avoid any server that has cheating admins.

I also had a very unpleasent experience on this server I am fairly sure it was admin abuse related.

Two of my friends and I were driving down the road on this server in our newly repaired URAL Truck. We came accross two well geared players together in a field just off the road between Kabanino and Starry. We decided to pull over an engage them, we hit our marks and killed both of them. The server was almost instantly reset (we were disconnected) and when it finaly came back online our truck was gone. The two players involved were "Gonzo" and "Doc".

I have no way to know for sure that this was an admin abusing the "restart rollback" exploit, but it certainly seemed that way. I would encourage players to avoid any server that has cheating admins.

Did you happen to see a few people in Pustoshka a few days ago? If so... F UUUUU~~~~!!!!

Actually today was the first day on this server, we came over with all the parts and fixed up the truck.

Is there any "Official" place to report this kind of admin abuse?