Sign in to follow this  
aidanweld@gmail.com

*=SAS=* Cheating

US 69, I was in the forest watching them near NE airfield. They spawned a HUEY right in front of my eyes, and proceeded to lie to everyone in global chat about e.g. "We found the huey! :D" something like that.

Server admin even caught it in his logs as well. Ban *=SAS=* players from your server.

That's hilarious , considering they came on the post where people said we hack and then they proceeded to say that they aren't the SAS clan that hacks, So this is the part where i say that our SAS clan on Seattle 84 / US 700 doesn't hack and they do :]

That's hilarious , considering they came on the post where people said we hack and then they proceeded to say that they aren't the SAS clan that hacks, So this is the part where i say that our SAS clan on Seattle 84 / US 700 doesn't hack and they do :]

You are {SAS} and not *=SAS=*, correct? I don't believe {SAS} cheats.

It's [sAS], but yes he is.

That's good to know.

Note to any cheaters browsing this page. =HA= does not take kindly to cheaters, and DO look through their server logs. We WILL ban you from SLC1 if injections are found.

pretty sure helicopters were taken out untill further notice....or did the re-impliment them?

Yes Blackwater. I believe all UH1H's were taken out now. I am still not 100% on this however.

Edited by =HA=CandyMan

Do you realise that US 69 is a private server is not connected to the MASTER Hive, that server has the helis enable, and i think it has 37 vehicles, our clan dont own that server, we play on that server and also on MvW server from time to time just for the fun, and again those servers are PRIVATE, those both servers had the helis enable.

Server admin even caught it in his logs as well. Ban *=SAS=* players from your server.

Mmmmm do you even know the admin of that server???

Edited by Chocospam

US 69, I was in the forest watching them near NE airfield. They spawned a HUEY right in front of my eyes, and proceeded to lie to everyone in global chat about e.g. "We found the huey! :D" something like that.

I'm not sure what is worse Choco, the fact this person actually made this thread with no factual basis nor an understanding of the server being private and not connected to hive.

Or the fact he is actually an admin and founder.

Both are disturbing, and both will require long pondering for me to figure out which is worse. I'll let you know after some thought.

Edited by commie

Disturbing? Thinking it's alright to have a private server?! Then you PM me about it, using an internet meme?

LOL!!!

I've looked into both of your posts, and have discovered that both of you are *=SAS=* members. It doesn't surprise me, and I don't care. Your server will be pulled out eventually (give it about a week), and I'm not only talking about blacklisting. You'll see.

Have a nice day.

Here is the PM everyone...

Next time, check your facts before you attempt to slam a Clan...bro.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/42355-sas-cheating/

Yeah, you dun goofed.

Pfft, next time check the DayZ TOS before looking like an idiot...bro

Here, let me make this easy for you kids to understand...

DayZ is a copyrighted modification created by rocket. Being that it is copyrighted work, there are ToS. If you operate outside of the DayZ ToS; the Copyright is infringed, and the server owner/operator is performing an illegal act. Here, I'll give you disclosure number three to look at...

• "The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
    The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4 below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the website. The posting of information or materials on DayZ HQ does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties. For example, any images of the Real Virtuality 3 engine or any concept renderings are property of Bohemia Interactive or Dean "Rocket" Hall."

On a side note...

Or the fact he is actually an admin and founder.

Yes, medium cheese DOES taste very good!

Edited by =HA=CandyMan