Sign in to follow this  
Jett (DayZ)

Blood Regeneration While Logged Out

Title. A slow regeneration of blood when you're logged out while fully fed. It would take about a day (24 hours) to go from near zero to full blood while logged out.

1+

I support this idea.

I just think it should start to regenerate after eating and give you a lot more back than it does atm. Right now you have to eat MANY cans of beans just to get enough to stop the screen blur :P

I just think it should start to regenerate after eating and give you a lot more back than it does atm. Right now you have to eat MANY cans of beans just to get enough to stop the screen blur :P

Go hunting, the cooked meat gives about 800 blood each which is quite nice. If you gut a cow you get 8 so 8*800=6400. That's half of your blood + some. That's why my main objective after I've died is to go to a major city and look for matches and a hunting knife. Usually I find both of those in a supermarket then I'm out of there.

Go hunting' date=' the cooked meat gives about 800 blood each which is quite nice. If you gut a cow you get 8 so 8*800=6400. That's half of your blood + some. That's why my main objective after I've died is to go to a major city and look for matches and a hunting knife. Usually I find both of those in a supermarket then I'm out of there.

[/quote']

Except if you're no where near a city it's impossible to find people with matches and a knife to part with. This doesn't make sense, why aren't matches and knifes more numerous in the north?

Besides, blood naturally regenerates over time in real life. We already accrue thirst and hunger when we're logged off, why can't we regen blood? (At a slow rate mind you, but a steady one.)

Its already too easy to regain blood. :(

Please keep it as is.

It's not about being easy or too easy to regain blood. It's about being realistic. Blood regenerates naturally. Therefore a realistic blood regen is not against the core foundation of the game.