Sign in to follow this  
Mulleens

US204 BIG BASE! AT SKALKA!

On the server US204 on Skalka mountain people have set a big base right on the top. It has about 1 of every car and at least 4 tents. If you want to come loot this be very careful, there are many who are there and patrolling it.

Edit: LOL went to go loot it, I end up killing one of them and take off in their S1203.They all start unloading bullets and shooting noobtubes toward me. Also apparently one of them runs their server because they kicked me off the game 2 times, but I was able to join back and get back in the car up until they restarted the server. After the restart I joined back and they banned me from their server.

Edited by Mulleens

Yeah, I'll be right there. Run down to the tents, I got you covered. ;)

Yeah SCREW that! LOL I'm too scared myself they all have ghillie suits and NVG's.

Collect evidence and report them for abusing the admin privileges, e.g. kicking and banning you without a valid reason.

pffffft... 4 tents??

We got 26

Our van was recently stolen though... (They didn't find the Ural 140m away LOL)

Collect evidence and report them for abusing the admin privileges, e.g. kicking and banning you without a valid reason.

How exactly are you supposed to collect this evidence? This is something I have always wondered.

pffffft... 4 tents??

We got 26

Our van was recently stolen though... (They didn't find the Ural 140m away LOL)

I said AT LEAST, probably had more, but the server is kinda dark

How exactly are you supposed to collect this evidence? This is something I have always wondered.

A lot of people are recording whilst playing, but you can always take screenshots. If he gets a screenshot of the "banned" message, then the admin of that server is going to have to provide reasons and proof on why he has been banned.

I have a problem where all I get is a black screen when I hit print screen though. <_<

get someone else to find all their cars/tents and destroy the lot of them.

Post Camp location

get someone to label on map in game.

EVERYONE ELSE

log on, all make your way to their camp and level the place.

WE should WAR on admin abuse.

Hit em where it hurts, with their loot.

Just went there to skalka. The camp is completely gone now lol. You ruined it by posting in a public forum. :(

Yeah, it's gone. I've been stealing from it for two days (apparently, those guys never bothered to look in the trees lol), and now I have to find it again.

• Like 1

You and your friend(s) today were banned for two reasons - battle logging and changing servers to move positions. Please report the whole story.

I am the server admin, if you have complaints, you can direct them to me. Thanks.

You and your friend(s) today were banned for two reasons - battle logging and changing servers to move positions. Please report the whole story.

I am the server admin, if you have complaints, you can direct them to me. Thanks.

Not complaining that I was banned from your server, but I just find it funny from what happened when I took your vehicle. There are plenty of other server for me to play on.