Malhiem

Day Z - Stuck in final loading screen

ghillie here also, I dont understand why that would effect some servers and not others.

What OS are you guys running? I've been trying to run Day Z on Windows XP to no avail, but I just installed it on a computer with Windows 7 the same way I did before and it worked flawlessly first time.

Six Launcher helped a lot too, but I can't run it on my normal computer since it doesn't support XP.

This seems like a very big problem with quite a few of the fellow DayZ players out there.... It has Come to my attention that This happens regardless of using gillie or any skin for that fact. I also have this problem and a few others I have heard of not having a single thing on. I have the Military camo on... Now... some of you are going to yell at me because it is a hacked item but I did not spawn it in. I killed some helpless idiot hacker on Us 46 who was spawning items on himself along with a military off-road vehicle. I snatched the items and the skin for myself due to a friend not being near me... But back to topic even people without skins are having problems and if there is no fix by the next patch then we are all out of luck.

Sorry to say...

Hi all,

So the patch worked... I now load into the game BUT then it tells me Battleeye is not updated and it boots me.

Any solutions to that?

I had the same problem today and managed to fix it.

First i uninstalled my steam Arma OA, deleted dayz addon and battle eye dll.

I installed everything again and still it didn't work.

I was pissing mad unitll i didnt update my DayZ to 1.7.2.4

I just played my first game and it works like a charm. Hope that my post helped :)

See you soon my fellow survivors.

Hi all,

So the patch worked... I now load into the game BUT then it tells me Battleeye is not updated and it boots me.

Any solutions to that?

Download and manually install the latest BattlEye client from here: http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Make sure you get the correct BattlEye for the patch you're running(I'm assuming 1.62). Download both of the files and then go into your ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead folder, then open Expansions and then the folder called BattlEye. Then paste the files you downloaded(BEClient.dll and BEServer.dll) over the existing copies. Should work like a charm after that.