Sign in to follow this  
BuddyMcFriend

Please.. Dying.. Of Hunger..

you died to single zombie?

I was on low blood, hence I wanted to kill the boar for meat, the zombie knocked me out for 1 min or so and proceeded to feast on me while I was also bleeding.

Is this game even playable at night-time without NVG's?

Also, are those military spawns? Or helicopter?

I had that too on a character. MASSES of pepsis, no food. I killed 25 zeds, the same. Then i died :|

It's been over an hour and a half since you started this thread. You could have run across the entire map in that time and only need a single soda can or water bottle.

Alright, running across the map doesn't help if I can't find a freakin' can of food. It's gotten to a point where I'm questioning if food has been taken off the loot chart. Trust me, I've searched, a lot. :l

Alright, running across the map doesn't help if I can't find a freakin' can of food. It's gotten to a point where I'm questioning if food has been taken off the loot chart. Trust me, I've searched, a lot. :l

I understand that but you wouldn't even need that can of food to get to your destination.

You could be playing the game rather than not playing the game. Just saying.

Edited by Super67_

Happened to me twice ... searched everywhere there's a million drinks laying around not a single can of beans this is ridiculous cmon...

Happened to me twice ... searched everywhere there's a million drinks laying around not a single can of beans this is ridiculous cmon...

WERD !!!

i just spent the entire nite searching for canned food.. ended up having to kill a cow and make a fire to cook the meat.

never did find any canned food

Yeah dude. Where you at? I'd be more than happy to help, so long as you don't turn around and shoot me in the back afterwards.

your sig seems contradicting. But I applaud you for actually TRYING to be friendly

*Side note: In 3 months playing I did not die a single time because of starvation or thirst. Even when there was the foot bug."

• Like 1