Sign in to follow this  
turkeyx

UK117 - Insane amount of hacks being used, photographic proof.

So I joined UK117 and cherno is pretty much getting obliterated. There are nukes going off on the beaches east of cherno literally every minute or so theres two smoke plumes coming from where the bombs have exploded and I'm presuming they're trying to kill people on spawn, I've seen hacking in servers before but not on a level like this, this really needs sorting out. If I were to put my money on someone its a guy called Nukra, he had something to do with the helicopters circling cherno then exploding, because everytime the huey's blew up it'd be followed by 'Nukra was killed'.

(The blur on my name is for the purpose so they don't start targetting me incase they see this thread cause I want to stick around for a bit longer to make sure I capture what they do and possibly more perpetrators.)

Edited: Due to lack of sleep and me typing poorly.

post-37445-0-06497100-1343014053_thumb.j

Edited by TheJuhoker

So they've actually started bombing the center of cherno now, more photographs, it's seeming more likely that these guys have a script bypass due to a previous thread I read about this server...

post-37445-0-62211800-1343015619_thumb.j

Came here to report same thing

helicopters just parked in streets, ammo crates with 500 ammo of each type..

I've just come off it don't really want to die, not with a ghillie suit especially at the hands of hackers. The explosions weren't near but still not running the risk, it's times like this when the side channel would be very helpful towards other players. Where did you see the helicopters and ammo crates?

We had hackers on our server UK666 blowing up Cherno, so I decided to shut it down for a bit and we joined UK117.

What we found there was funny (to us) as we have never came into contact with hackers until now..

We travelled from Cherno to NW airfield when 2 choppers flew by our team of 6, we were all running fairly light and needed decent weapons. Next minute two choppers fly by taking shots at us, we start to follow @ a distance and enter the airfield.

The 2 choppers were parked in the middle of the surrounding trees, we hopped in and tried to move them but it was impossible as the blades just snapped and flipped the heli's.

Out of nowhere snipers ghillies start shooting at us... We actually managed to kill the hackers and ran in to loot the bodies, and damn they had g36c silenced and as50's.

anyway to contact some uk117 admin id like my gearback no idea if u can rollback servers or anything in this game