Sign in to follow this  
brady0630

come check my stream out! twitch.tv/brady0630

streaming for a little while tonight, trying to attract viewers, come check it out.

www.twitch.tv/brady0630

Edited by brady0630

I find it amusing I cannot even make a post without this guy trolling me, can we give this child a warning please? I am trying to make a name for myself and he is giving false information. I am not a hacker. (that is a period after hacker, period here let me post the definition for period too: the point of completion of a round of time or of the time during which something lasts or happens).

Edited by brady0630

I find it amusing I cannot even make a post without this guy trolling me, can we give this child a warning please? I am trying to make a name for myself and he is giving false information. I am not a hacker. (that is a period after hacker, period here let me post the definition for period too:

the

point

of

completion

of

a

round

of

time

or

of

the

time

during

which

something

lasts

or

happens.).

No, You are the Child. You clearly cannot read what the guy said so, let me repeat it. " Also, you admitted to accepting hacked items from a 'nice hacker'." He never once in that sentence said you are a hacker. He said that you accepted hacked items FROM a hacker. So, The next time you want to be a smartass, be sure to get your facts straight.