Sign in to follow this  
VikingBerserker

Admin kills everyone on US74

I spent literal days getting great gear, surviving, and making my way north with my friend who we'll call "G". Anyway we finally made it to the airfield for the first time and logged. After logging into US74 I didn't even get a chance to stand up before everyone on the server was dead and a huge group of survivors was dead around me in a field of nothing. This is complete bulls*** and totally ridiculous. Is there anything that can be done? I'm about to officially quit DayZ due to abuse like this.

Admins don't inherently have that kind of power.

It's actually less likely it's the admin. why pay for a server when they can just go to it on a server that someone else pays for?

But admins can access hack scripts like any player. I just doubt that it's for this purpose.

admins don't have the ability to kill people... admins in dayz don't have the power to do anything other than look at logs and kick/ban people from their server.. what you ran into was a hacker spawning everyone in one spot and killing them.. DERP

Derp huh? That's mature.

well I mean if you read some of the posts in the server section, you would have known that admins have little to no power in-game.

So you're saying since I don't possess every bit of knowledge about exploits in DayZ I'm an idiot? There's a difference between being uninformed and stupid.

So you're saying since I don't possess every bit of knowledge about exploits in DayZ I'm an idiot? There's a difference between being uninformed and stupid.

I am not calling you an idiot. I am merely stating that your rage was miss placed and that you were uninformed. :)

I am not calling you an idiot. I am merely stating that your rage was miss placed and that you were uninformed. :)

Fair enough. I'm inunformed but still pissed beyond belief that some person wants to mess with other people like that.

Fair enough. I'm inunformed but still pissed beyond belief that some person wants to mess with other people like that.

Yea it happens quite a bit, saddly

Derp huh? That's mature.

So is immediately calling admin abuse with no knowledge as to what's really going on.

Not that I'm saying it wasn't the admin, but it probably wasn't.

Edited by Permaphrost

Yea the uninformed don't make baseless accusations, the stupid do.

I am. I'm calling him an idiot.

:thumbsup:

Almost certainly not an admin, hackers just love to fuck people over in this game, really no fix to this in the near future either. Only thing I can suggest is picking yourself back up and respawning.

99% sure it was a hacker. I doubt an admin would risk losing his/her ability to run a Dayz server by hacking the game and killing everyone.