Sign in to follow this  
Old Ham

Zombie Spawns

I know that Rocket is planning to do something about the annoying zig-zagging and such of zombies, but has he said anything about fixing the way they spawn? I'm not sure if it's broken or what, but there have been multiple times where I've had zombies spawn within a few dozen meters of me right in front of my face. It's extremely immersion-breaking, and it also takes away from the challenge of either sneaking through or clearing an area when zombies I didn't even get to plan for are spawning within aggro range of me and I can see them spawn. Example: I had just found a helicopter crash on one of the servers I frequent, and after clearing the area and going in to loot, zombies are spawning all around me right in front of my eyes, forcing me to go and clear the entire area again but from a very unsafe distance (just about right next to them). It's infinitely more frustrating when I'm a new spawn trying to sneak around without a weapon and the same thing is happening but I have no recourse. Both of these situations have happened to me within the last week.

tl;dr - fixing zombie spawns, is Rocket aware and doing something?

They should try to also fix the animation when they spawn in, do you know how scary it is to see a zombie put away his fake gun? I've seen that multiple times and not only do I think it's a survivor, but it takes away from the realism.

tl;dr - fixing zombie spawns, is Rocket aware and doing something?

Of course he is. People have been complaining about it for a while.

Edited by Spitfire500