Sign in to follow this  
n0tyx3s

Guy who sniped me in Electro

Yeah, I was trying out the cz 550 and having a terrible time with it. I should probably just stick to close quarters. I was set up in top of a hill where I could see pretty decent all of the major hotspots that are in cherno, i.e both firestations, office building, super market, and church. Tried to snipe a guy at the office building and failed majorly at it and caused quite a bit of noise. I apparently attracted another sniper west of the northern firestation and take a hit. I'm knocked out unconsious still taking fire when I get a message across my screen. No Message Recieved Recieved for 10 seconds.......... This was apparently my fault. I'm using my phone to tether internet to my computer and go figure, I recieve a phone and shuts my internet off.

So now I suppose i'm labeled as an alt-F4 shitbag. If you are reading this, (guy who shot me) I apologize, you deserved the kill. It was terrible timing but it happened. Again sorry about that. For a compromise, if you can p.m. and tell me the exact spot, down to the letter, that you killed me, I will log on to a server of your choice and let you shoot me point blank in the face.

Edited by n0tyx3s

Don't do it man, it's a trap.

No honor among thieves.

Lol I assure you its not a trap, he picks the location, I put down all gear, including my back pack and hold nothing but a flashlight. No way for me to pull out a hidden weapon that way. Not even the hatchet cause it would take to long for me to get out anyway and to "load it"

Edited by n0tyx3s

Do you know the name of the person who shot you? If not, I shot you.

Edited by Caz

Do you know the name of the person who shot you? If not, I shot you.

I'd beleive you but you would have to tell me exactly where it was at that I should have died in a p.m., as stated previously.