Sign in to follow this  
Gorst

Couple of Issues with UK33 Server

Alright, recently, me and my mate had made this server our home server, had gotten our tents up, begin gathering loot and all that. During a loot run yesterday, everyone got kicked from the server, we had thought it had gone down for a second or something, or had been restarted, we get back on almost straight away only to find out that instead of being during the day, it's now in the pitch black of night, thinking nothing of it, we had back to our camp and log out.

Later, I decide to log back in later to do another loot run out of boredom, at around 1-2am today I get into the server and begin the loot run. I eventually get to Stary Sobor and begin looting the military tents there, while i'm busy looting one, the same thing happens and everyone gets kicked off the server, and realising that i'm logged out in the middle of Stary, in a military tent with my back to door, and as you can imagine, I bricked it and logged back in straight away to haul ass outta there, now when I get in, I find it's now during the day, realising i'm in a far worse position that I imagine, I high tail it outta there and up a hill, this is where I don't understand what the hell is happening, but the game freezes and I get a message saying that Battleye has banned me for hacking.

I don't hack at all, never touched one even, don't use any of these scripts that people have been using or whatever. I tried logging back into the server, but got kicked straight away, so I decide to go on a different server so I can get the hell outta Stary and back to my camp, which also confuses me as I thought I would've been banned from every server, not just UK33. When I get back to my camp location, I log out and decide to try UK33 again, only to have it hang on "Waiting for Host", does this twice in a row, and when I go to try again, I find the server has completely disappeared from Six Launcher.

Basically, what the hell has been happening with UK33, and why the hell was I banned? What hack was I supposedly using? Heck, I don't even know what kinda hacks there is for DayZ, so I sure as hell wanna know what i've been doing that's supposedly hacking, as i'm pretty damn sure looting Stary when no one is there doesn't count as hacking. And assuming the server eventually comes back, how do I go about getting unbanned?

Edit: I just spotted the Ban Appeal forum, so i'll make an appeal there at some point, however, I want to find out what's been happening to the server first, and unfortunately I have no way to actually prove that I wasn't hacking, just a screenshot I sent to my mate with the ban message, so what I am going to do? Just ask and hope for the best?

Edited by Gorst