Flawed

US 412 Hacker teleporting all to one location and then killing them

Title says it all. US 412 Hacker teleporting all to one location and then killing them

Dude that happened to me earlier today!!! Same server!! I was actually gonna post about it too. I was so pissed I had soo many hours on that character....

This happened to me in US 371. Seems like this particular "hack" is happening on tons of servers.

Damn. We (my daughter and I) spent many hours online today, ran all the way up to NW Airfield, looted great gear, and come back down south to hook up with friends. So shitty to waste all that time, just for this to happen. Not the first time either, but there is no way I am going to spend that amount of time on the game again.

Told the kid that we just stick to Cherno and Elektro from now on and that's it. If we die, we die. I we get hacked, we get hacked

I know it's an alpha and all, but just getting tired of the constant hacking.

Don't let a few hackers ruin your experience guys. Keep your chins up. Maybe you could run fraps and go onto that server to try and catch them. This would mean that you would lose gear again. Which is very unfortunate but you would be doing the entire community a great justice by catching this asshole.

I'm guessing your smart people and you may have already thought about this but trying contacting the admin. If it is the admin just avoid that server entirely or do as previously stated and catch him. If you do that would be a joyous revenge in my opinion.

• Like 1