Sign in to follow this  
mattdbx@yahoo.com

Searching for absolute addicts

I see a lot of threads looking for people to join a team, and that's cool, but I'm looking for something more. I'm looking for fellow addicts that don't mind indulging themselves in this game for hours on end. I want people I can play with at the unholy hours of the night I often play through, and with sleep schedules that are hanging on for dear life. I want to be able to wake up and know that I have people that are also awake and willing to play. I have a couple friends that I play with but they do unthinkable things, like play for an hour then go play WoW, or COD, or browse Reddit (Shudder). So. If you're a fellow addict and you don't care about admitting it to yourself, and you want a down-to-earth, fun, mature teammate(s) (when I gather more addicts) then hit me up on Skype: Mattthornz.

Overnight Eastern Americans here. 9pm-9am sound good to you? PM me if you have a microphone.

We have some UK folks, Aussy folks, as well as I think one Brazilian, so we're not exclusive, we do try to keep our ages above 18 though

Edited by Caviano

Just started playing this week but I definitely meet the requirements. Would love to start playing with you, and other fellow addicts.

It is a grand time, join us!

one thing, where are you from? If you live in Europe then i'm down for some ungodly hours