Tenebris Draco

Just a quick question about "Bandit" Status

What classifies a player as a "Bandit"? Like a certain amount of player kills? Or something different?

You never know unless you ask them. ;)

They took the bandit outfit out, you would get it if you killed enough players but it was broken because if you killed people in self defense, you would still get it so that's why rocket took it out.

Edited by Tyler Bro
  • Like 1

Okay, what I thought. Me and my buddy got a Bandit Kill earlier today and I was just curious~

You become a bandit when you murder someone. You start as a survivor, if you kill someone that has not killed anyone else then your MURDER counter increases by 1. If someone else kills you then their BANDIT counter increases by 1.

Hm, well the guy with a handgun apparently had a kill, hehe, happy I put him down :3

I can't be a hundred percent sure on this, but given the fact that I was attacked by some clown outside Kamorovo with a hatchet and no other gear, blasted him with my M1911, and got a bandit kill, I can only assume that your bandit accolade is attached to your CD-Key, and not you your current life.

I've really nothing to base this on except that one occasion, so if anyone with more experience could clarify for us it'd be great :)

I can't be a hundred percent sure on this, but given the fact that I was attacked by some clown outside Kamorovo with a hatchet and no other gear, blasted him with my M1911, and got a bandit kill, I can only assume that your bandit accolade is attached to your CD-Key, and not you your current life.

I've really nothing to base this on except that one occasion, so if anyone with more experience could clarify for us it'd be great :)

Nah, it resets every time you die. I read a topic where in the guy said you need 5 murders to become a bandit.

You need to have 5 kills at first. Once your humanity level goes negative you acheive bandit status. It will then slowly rise to positive and you will lose the status. To maintain your bandit status you have to keep negative humanity levels and to do this... You need to keep murdering. Im pretty sure it dosent reset on death. That would defeat the purpose