Sign in to follow this  
Gemz

& what a game this will be!

At the moments I find little to no games in the market that give me the same intensity that dayZ does. Having said this what would we as a gaming community come to expect from the game once all bugs are fixed?

I Imagine myself recruiting locals in the forums to set up base camp in-game. And have a dozens of people set tents in the same location to go scouring the map for car and helicopter parts. I imagine having as much fun as i ever will in any game.

I cant wait to see a finished product and will be sad if it is FREE-TO-PLAY and still buggy. Hell, ring arma and say "look you, i made this mod and people bought your game JUST to play dayZ. Give me money" & im sure they will fork out!

So i guess my question is: What do you expect from 'game-play' once dayZ is out of testing.

Peace/Cheers

Jim

PS: someone buy some god damn Aussie servers!

Is this all you do? Go around on people posts and leave verbal diarrhea lying around? What, that's post number 14 for you this morning?

COUGH

Is this all you do? Go around on people posts and leave verbal diarrhea lying around? What, that's post number 14 for you this morning?

COUGH

You sick bro you coughed? And no im simply puting out my opinion, and this is my 80th post today so there....

Rudness is UNACCEPTABLE!!!

I cant wait to see a finished product and will be sad if it is FREE-TO-PLAY and still buggy. Hell, ring arma and say "look you, i made this mod and people bought your game JUST to play dayZ. Give me money" & im sure they will fork out!

So i guess my question is: What do you expect from 'game-play' once dayZ is out of testing.

you know rocket works for BIS right? and is working on DZ paid full time?

PS: someone buy some god damn Aussie servers!

no u

you know rocket works for BIS right? and is working on DZ paid full time?

no u

hes right Gemz lol and yeah buy it your self.

Ill kill Rocket if he doesn't fix this game

Edited by Gemz

more aussie servers pls, were do i donate