Sign in to follow this  
SeparateElite

Hacker in Cherno... Just another day in DayZ

I had recently died, and spawned near Cherno... I decided to go loot around the Northern apartments of it... After about an hour of looting, and working my way to the center of Cherno... I see this helicopter... It flies off to the East side of Cherno. I don't pay too much attention, considering I had been accumulating a decent stash of loot. I was checking an apartment in the center of Cherno, when the heli then decides to come back. I was in the street, and I lay down. The helicopter lowers a lot to see if I'm a dead or alive person... Without even thinking, I start shooting at him with my M1911... He flies off... I run back into the apartment and he doesn't notice. I run up stairs, and find a window facing the back of the apartment. The helicopter lands, and a guy jumps out. Right away, I start firing. I hit him 4 times with my M1911... He then jumps back into the helicopter. A few seconds later I hear a loud explosion, and presume the guy crashed it. However, no deaths showed up. So, I make my way to where I suspected the noise came from. Undoubtedly, I find a helicopter on fire. I slowly make my way towards it, and notice a guy laying there. At first I thought it was a dead body, but no. It was a live guy. I walk up behind him, and shoot him 3 times in the head with my M1911... He then turns, stands up, and shoots me with his MP5SD6... Yep, ruined my DayZ mood for awhile.

• Like 1

I hope they crackdown on the hackers before it gets too late and no one wants to play DayZ.

I had recently died, and spawned near Cherno... I decided to go loot around the Northern apartments of it... After about an hour of looting, and working my way to the center of Cherno... I see this helicopter... It flies off to the East side of Cherno. I don't pay too much attention, considering I had been accumulating a decent stash of loot. I was checking an apartment in the center of Cherno, when the heli then decides to come back. I was in the street, and I lay down. The helicopter lowers a lot to see if I'm a dead or alive person... Without even thinking, I start shooting at him with my M1911... He flies off... I run back into the apartment and he doesn't notice. I run up stairs, and find a window facing the back of the apartment. The helicopter lands, and a guy jumps out. Right away, I start firing. I hit him 4 times with my M1911... He then jumps back into the helicopter. A few seconds later I hear a loud explosion, and presume the guy crashed it. However, no deaths showed up. So, I make my way to where I suspected the noise came from. Undoubtedly, I find a helicopter on fire. I slowly make my way towards it, and notice a guy laying there. At first I thought it was a dead body, but no. It was a live guy. I walk up behind him, and shoot him 3 times in the head with my M1911... He then turns, stands up, and shoots me with his MP5SD6... Yep, ruined my DayZ mood for awhile.

Even though I know you're going to say you wasn't, I'll bet money you were in 3rd person.

Had similtar happen to me on a "reddit" server recently. Had an M4 and i appraoched a store with a guy in it, put a full mag into him and he didn't even look phased, i ran to the side of the building and reloaded and he followed me around, i put a whole nother mag into him point blank, then he starts talking to me like a dumbass in direct chat....at that point i just alt F4'd....figured i was lucky the hadn't blown my head off yet.

Even though I know you're going to say you wasn't, I'll bet money you were in 3rd person.

Third person at what point? I was in and out of it..